Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of our goods by you (the customer). We are Tirule an online sportswear company based and registered in Manchester, England and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. These are the terms on which we sell all goods to you. By ordering any of our goods or signing up to any of our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession;
2. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
3. Delivery location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
4. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
5. Order means the customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
7. Website means our website www.tirule.com on which the Goods are advertised.
1. The description of the Goods is as set out on our website. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
2. All Goods which appear on the website are subject to availability.
We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods.
Basis of Sale
1. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an order has been submitted on our website, we can reject it for any reason or if we suspect the order of being fraudulent. We will try to tell you the reason without delay.
2. The order process is self explanatory at checkout. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
3. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
4. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment Terms
1. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is as set out on our website at the date of the order.
2. The purchase price shall become due immediately with the order.
3. You may make payment for the merchandise at your option by credit or debit card or by a money transfer using any of our payment service providers PayPal, Apple Pay, Stripe or Gpay.
4. Retention of Title
The merchandise shall remain our property until full payment is received by us.
Terms of delivery; Customs Duties
1. We ship the merchandise according to the agreements signed by you during the order process. The shipping costs are shown at checkout when placing your order.
2. We will try to release your order within 1-3 working days to the shipper and deliver the merchandise to you within the stipulated delivery time. However, in high season and during an ongoing sales campaign longer processing and delivery times are possible.
3. In some cases your country may require you to pay customs duties (also known as duty tax). These will not be paid or invoiced by us but must be settled by you directly with the competent customs or revenue office.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within fourteen days for any reason.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you that is not a shipper take possession of the goods.
In case of an agreement on a standing order for the supply of goods or services over a specified period, the withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you that is not a shipper take possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us by email email@example.com. For the purchase of goods please ensure you follow our return policy.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL
1. If you withdraw from this agreement, we will return all payments that we received from you, including any shipping cost to you.
2. Only the original person who purchased the item can return or exchange it and we can only issue a refund to the original method of payment
3. We may refuse a refund until we are in possession of the returned goods and it’s hasn’t been used.
4. You are responsible for the direct costs of the return of the goods. You are also responsible for any depreciation of the goods only if the loss in value is due to the fact that you handled the goods in a way that was not necessary for checking the quality, properties, and functionalities of the goods.
We hope you never have to complaint but if you do, we aim to resolve it within 5 working days. If we need more time we will email you to let you know. We try to resolve all complaints within 30 working days from the date they were made.